Friday, May 22, 2009

The Friday before leaving

Well have the bike packed down and getting ready to leave for the weekend. Going camping with the girlchild and friends. I think I have everything ready to go for Sunday but Im sure I will be spinning around the house trying to make myself gone. Was pretty hard today packing 2 different bags just so all I have to do is empty the bike and then reload, instead of packing before leaving.

Have a pile in the garage that has to go on the bike, like chaps, sheepskin, extra gloves, heated gear (hoping I dont need it and if today is any sign then I wont) Bag is packed, except for last minute things that I have to transfer, toiletries, chargers and of course the laptop.

Im sure I have forgotten something but oh well. If I dont think of it over the weekend then I will have to do without or buy it on the road..

I will be offline for the weekend, and wont blog until maybe Sunday night when I stop. I will make a quick post when I am leaving but that may be it til I find Flo, Tanya and complete the Iron Butt Ride.

Now to start the weekend!

No comments: