Wednesday, May 20, 2009

December to May

Well since the morning in December that I saw FLo off for Mexico, the Conga has grown and is a week in to its travels. Behind the scenes I have done a lot of legwork to help Flo get it up and running. I have created the route with addedto it with help from those that were to lead a portion of the trip. Have sent out both media release letters and letters to all the HD dealerships that the Conga will be stopping at. As well as raising donations myself to add to our total.

At present I believe the Conga has raised over $7000 and still has 2 weeks to go. Im thinking we will hit our goal! I still have to add the donations I have collected so far, which is a few hundred dollars.

Time is flying by and I am starting to stress. It seems I have so much to do and not enough time to get it done in. Tanya left to meet Flo last Saturday, and I am leaving on Sunday. Now Flo is on her own in the middle of the USA, lord I hope she will find her way!!!!! She is determined to stay off the interstate as much as possible.

No comments: