Sunday, May 24, 2009

Down for the night

Ok well I didnt quite make it as far as I said I was going, but close. Just as I was logging off and leaving, I received an offer for a place to stay on route. So what the heck, why not save the dollars and stay with some crazy American guy that wears a skirt!

Great afternoon riding for sure, traffic wasnt all that bad, didnt put my leathers on til 8ish. Lots of troopers on the highway so to say the least, IM BEHAVING, no tickets yet! Saw one roll over somewhere around Burlington, I think. The border was fine, 10 minute wait at the truck crossing and away I went. Border guard didnt even question me wearing a pink wig, just asked me to take my glasses off. Guess he figured with the rest of the pink accessories there was something going on and I was on a mission. LMAO

I am in Chehalis, WA, annoying a friend I met last summer, he is still showing off his legs but atleast he is wearing shorts this time!

Anyways, time for some shut eye so that I can hit the road early and skip the traffic in Portland.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck on the ride, jen!! Will keep peeking in to see how you're making out.

travel safe. ride well
~LD~