Saturday, December 12, 2009

Well exam day is over, thank goodness. Not really sure how I did but keeping my fingers crossed. There was a few questions that we hadnt even gone over in class at all nor were they on the review. Heres hoping my pathetic attempt of an answer is right. It was a hella lot of writing on this one, and Im really not sure about it. I made sure I made enuf points to cover the marking scheme but the question is if I put the right stuff down. Alot of it was common sense stuff, and some were duplicate answers. Stuff like, Joe is addicted to drugs, what factors caused it, what interventions could be used, what social or economic factors are there, etc. The next one would be similar but Jane is 15 and pregnant, now same set of questions for her. Dont think I failed, but dont have a good feeling for a high mark, thats for sure. A lot of the reasoning is because my mind just wasnt with me this week and things werent sinking in.

I handed in my exam and the teacher stopped me for a minutes, that she had a couple questions. First one was simple, just wanting to know what name I wanted on my name tag for when I go on practicum, damn I got eight months before I go whats the rush. Second was that she wanted to set up an appointment with me for Monday, since I havent been myself this week, and that I seem to have some issues. Well fine, I guess I can try and get in early on Monday but no promises. I said I wouId call if something came up but try and be there none the less. On my way out I stopped to check in with the director, since I didnt see her the day before. Well really not sure of where this meeting is going to go now. She told me that the teacher was planning on meeting with me on Monday after she had marked the projects and exams, I said yes we have an appointment. Then she gave me the vibe that maybe I am being to hard on myself and too much of a perfectionist. Maybe I should try and get more sleep and relax more before an exam. What the hell does that have to do with the issue at hand!!!!! Ya maybe I am to much of a perfectionist, but it seems that I obviously know whats going on and am capable of getting the marks. I set myself a high standard outta the gate so now it is my mission to keep it there. What is wrong with having that expectation for oneself. I was given a fully funded tuition and living allowance to go to school and better myself that I do not have to repay, so why in the hell wouldnt I set my standards high. (Not to mention, I heard an ad on the radio that they have now changed the program I am in and that they are only offering up to $4000 towards tuition instead of full funding, Im seriously lucky I got in when I did, or it would require a student loan as well)

Oh well, nothing I can do now but wait. Try and focus on the new course next week. Then 2 weeks for the holidays. Oh them, ya bah friggin humbug!

Now theres another issue all together. I really hate Christmas! It is too comercialized, materialistic and just an all round pain in the ass! If it wasnt for the girl child I would say screw the whole thing. Well this year it may very well come to that. What little living allowence I get, covers the rent and my personal loans as well as the insurance on my vehicles. Len pays for the groceries, household bills, gas and any of our entertainment. Good enuf and fair but the problem lays in the fact that he has not been working a whole of alot so there is not alot of money for extras at the moment. It is turning into the first time that I may not be able to get Kaylee anything. Mind you she has the same mind set as me, it is too comercialized and she doest care. I also have her SWEET SIXTEEN 10 days after Xmas. Now that I have to worry about more, cause it is a special time in a girls life. I have a limo booked for her and her girlfriends to go cruise around in for the afternoon then I think her plan is to come back here and have a party. The limo is free so that helps but still have to figure out some kinda present that is special for her.

I friggin hate this time of year.

Oh well so much for griping. I got to stay home today instead of helping Len out on a job he is doing this weekend, may have to go tomorrow but relaxing today. Have to make an appie of something for a party we are going to this evening and this afternoon, K and I are going to Freakshow's for his open house.

Now for those that read this, the post on my facecrack the other day was true but a joke. Yall didnt read it clearly. All I said was I came home to another bike for my garage. I cant believe it took our little naive, gullible blonde Suzie to understand it. Her response was STORAGE and yes that is what it is. Mountain brought my other, other bike over to keep warm and dry for him over the winter months. How many times have yall heard me say that Lens bike is my other bike, and those that have been around Mountain or myself, know that I put a fair number of Kms on his bike this season as well, I think I rode it more then he did. So it is another ongoing joke that it is also my other bike. Hence why I posted the pic of me riding his bike on my profile. It is my third bike! Sorry but it was funny watching the responses and quite entertaining.

Oh well off to annoy the child and run a few errands.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LMAO!! I can't believe you thought Suzie would figure that out! She just saw the big hard bags and said STORAGE! LOLOLOL!!! The thought that that sounded a lot like Mountain's bike did cross my mind, but i didn't go any further with that train of thought. Good one tho'...
So, I told Suzie that i was not even going near a mall until after New Years. Not getting caught up in the consumer orgy this year.