Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Thinking

Well now that the week has past, I am reflecting again. I didnt get the job, I was hoping for or the other for that matter. And was really kinda bummed out by it as her reasoning didnt make sense. Oh well so be it, I guess there is a reason behind it and there is something better waiting for me.

I have been contemplating alot about going to school, but cant really decide on what course of study I should go into. Any suggestion would be great. I have thought in the past about going into welding, or a pharmacy tech.... ya I know 2 different ends of the spectrum! Have also thought of social work and working towards being a probation officer. Heck I dont know. Then there is always the option of furthering my admin skills and get actual certification. By all means if there is a decent paying job out there that I can take a course within a year to complete that you think I would be good at please give me your opinion. Maybe it might be right up my alley and I have just never thought of it. I would prefer to be able to do an online course if I can, then I would still be able to work part time and make a little extra money, but if I have to enroll full time, I will figure things out. I need to come to some kind of decision soon as my EI will run out in December. Yea, Merry friggin Ho Ho again!

Beyond all of that things arent so bad right now. Had a great weekend in Comox last Saturday helping out at Ruths and doing her roof on her outbuildings. Then headed home on Sunday with a stop at the Cassidy for the show n shine. I won my first, first place in the softail division. But my other bike(Lens) only got second this time, even though he had the help of Kaylee cleaning it up for him. I said to heck with cleaning and just took my windshield off instead. I was really surprised to win and happy at the same time. And now looking forward to the Port Alberni Toy Run.

Some apprehension here. Little worried that there could be a fair bit of tension. Not so much on my part as I have not done anything wrong to those that are concerning me. Hopefully with the first couple, that I will continue to get the silent treatment from them and that all will carry on. If they care to approach me, well my response I think will depend on how they come across to me. As for the next couple.... well that could get real interesting. I have no ill feeling towards either, dont agree with what has been done or is still happening, but that is theirs to own. As for approaching me or Len, that wont be a very good idea right now as his feelings have been subsequintly hurt. My curiousity does grow though to see the reactions or interactions amongst the group towards these people. I know some may just regard things as if nothing has transpired and that is wholey understandable. But there are others who will either voice their opinions or show their feelings in expression. This could turn into an interesting weekend for sure. None the less I plan on having a great time. Kaylee is coming along with me this year, although riding with Len(she likes his seat better) Also have my friends Sue and Steve joining us for the ride. This will be their first time for the toy run and Im sure they will enjoy it. I stopped tonight on my way home and bought the toys for our donation. I got some NERF guns and some kinda critter that hooks to the puter that is adopted by the new owner. (Got no clue but sounded cute) We are also rooming with Rick and Sheila this year which should be a blast! Gotta love those guys. K might enter some of the games but she cant do the potato hunt cause it is a little too physical and she got her nose pierced last weekend. I might think about entering the show n shine there but havent decided yet. Wait and see what kinda competiotion there is. Oh well couple more days before we head up.

Have wendy coming to stay again tomorrow night, so it should be another good night full of laughs, well that is of course if she can find her way here and not end up roaming around the street corners in the big city of Wobble Hill.

Lots of entertainment this week and more to report or reflect on next week.

No comments: